Model Chloe Ayling dismisses claims she lied about 'horrific' kidnap ordeal in first interview

1 London

London News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search

London-born model Chloe Ayling has opened up about her “horrific ordeal” of allegedly being sedated and kidnapped in Milan and dismissed claims she has made the story up.

Italian police said the model was snatched by a group of masked men who call themselves Black Death whilst she was in the Italian city last month.

She is believed to have been drugged and transported in a bag to an isolated village near Turin, where she was held for six days as her captors tried to auction her online.

In her first interview, the 20-year-old said she was injected with ketamine after being lured to a fake modelling shoot in Milan before being bundled into the boot of a car and told she was going to be sold as a sex slave.

Ordeal: Chloe Ayling  (Instagram)

Ms Ayling, of Coulsdon, south London, has recalled her abduction calling it her “worst nightmare”.

Speaking to the Mail on Sunday about the moment she was abducted, she said: “I didn’t know what was in the syringe. I was panicking. 

“I thought they were going to rob or rape me. I was terrified beyond words.

Chloe: The model said it was the worst day of her life (Instagram)

“They dragged me to the floor. I just gave up – I thought, ‘I’m not going to get out of here alive.’ I felt trapped, then everything went black.”

When she regained consciousness, she was in the boot of a car with her feet and legs handcuffed with her clothes partly removed.

Her alleged kidnappers told her they had taken the “wrong woman” as she had a son – but that she would be auctioned off with bids starting at 300,000 dollars (£230,000).

Kidnapping: She claims she was injected with Ketamine (Instagram)

She said: “That was too much to take in. I was in shock. That will always be the worst day of my life.”

Ms Ayling was eventually taken to the British Consulate in Milan after the “horrific ordeal”, but could not return home to London for almost three weeks.

She has faced accusations that she has made the story up, but she told the newspaper that she is confident the truth will ultimately come out.

“I understand why people have questions,” she said.

“People need to understand that everything I did was so I could survive. I was in a crazy situation and I was terrified.

“It has been so frustrating and hurtful to have people not believe me. I know the truth, my family knows the truth and it will all come out at the trial.”

Meanwhile, the chief suspect in the alleged kidnap has said he did not knowingly take part in any crime.

Lukasz Pawel Herba says his involvement stems from wanting to raise money to treat his leukaemia and that he was hired by a group of Romanians to rent properties around Europe to store garments they were selling, according to reports.

He is also said to have told investigators he posed as a photographer and met Ms Ayling.

He said he was paid £500,000, found out the Romanians intended to kidnap her, and backed out of the plan.


1 London

London News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search


Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Facebooktwitterlinkedinrssyoutube

Leave a Reply